Senior Frontend Developer at EKO
Eko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain components/subsystems of the core Eko web product
- Delivering releases of components/subsystems of ekoapp efficiently and on-time
- Develop & maintain components/subsystems of customer-specific requirements
- Aid in the necessary QA processes
- You have a BEng/BSc or equivalent practical experience.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- You are comfortable with rapid development cycles and Agile processes.
- You speak English.
- You have worked on open source projects.
- Optional experience in Node.js and Express
- Worked on open source projects
- Previous experience with startups or large enterprises companies (to understand the processes and nuances of rolling out technologies)
- Self-directed, motivated, and driven performer with exceptional multi-tasking abilities towards goal
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits, Perks and Other Reasons to Work for Us:
- Competitive compensation, based on experience
- Healthcare package
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation
- Work in a startup space, a fast-paced high growth environment
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities
- Work in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
How to apply?
Please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org