Frontend Developer at Travix
Are you a hands-on front end developer and like to work in the fast moving and highly challenging e-commerce environment? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build a strong and solid technical environment? We are looking for people like you who know their way around the web!
In this interesting role, you will help us build a solid technical foundation which will support our ambitious growth plans while helping us deliver the best customer experience across web desktop, tablet and mobile channels. Our cutting edge “Internet Booking Engine,” is getting enhanced, re-factored, and in some cases rebuilt to handle more brands and countries and bring full automation to different departments. Your expertise will help us find the right balance.
What you do
- Develop and maintain our front ends (external and internal) across mobile, tablet and desktop responsive channels
- Design and develop scalable and highly available applications using modern technologies
- Create and maintain functional & unit tests
- Code reviews and testing
- Analyze and determine the impact of defects and new enhancements
- Error analysis using all available information and tools
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant
- At least 1.5 years of experience with ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Gulp and NodeJS
- Excellent command of the English language- additional languages is a plus
- Experience working in Agile framework
- Passion towards new internet technologies
- Hands on coding experience
- Experience of working in a continuous delivery environment
- Nice to have: RxJS, Docker and E2E test
What you get
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits!
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities
Travix is a global online travel company operating in 39 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands (CheapTickets.nl, BudgetAir, Vayama, Vliegwinkel and Flugladen) and an extensive portfolio of 42 websites we are a market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org