Full-Stack Developer (m/f) - full time, part time & freelance possible
SCOOTA is a fast-growing micro-mobility services company based in Bangkok, Thailand. We offer electric scooter rental & ridesharing to meet urban commuters’ demands and solving the first/last mile problem. Our e-scooters get people wherever they need to go – whether its commuting to work, going to class, running errands, going to the beach or exploring the city.
SCOOTA is hiring an experienced Full-Stack Developer for our Product & Technology team in Bangkok, Thailand, who enjoys creating and is proficient in building the user experience of products as well as the under-the-hood components that make it all work. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to create something new, innovative and exciting.
- Work with internal customers to create high-performing products, platforms & systems-Understand needs of internal customers
- Work autonomously and be comfortable executing projects from start to finish
- Produce clean, performant and maintainable code, utilize best practices in front-end work and backend code, and ensure reliability of delivered code
- Be able to iterate solutions as the needs of the enterprise change and grow over time
- Use advanced SQL techniques to extract information from databasesLearn, contribute, to and maintain an existing code base
- Passion for technology, agile development methods, dynamic work environment
- >5 years of hands-on experience as software developer
- Go language, Google Cloud/ GCP
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience with highly scalable systems
- English speaking, enjoy working with internationals
- Excellent career development & growth, excellent learning opportunity
- Working on highly relevant technological topics with modern technologies
- Fun & dynamic international working environment
- Competitive compensation
- Work permit provided
- Working remotely is possible
INNOTRA CO., LTD. 36 Soi Goethe, Sathorn 1, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand www.scoota.asia
How to apply?
Please send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org